Max the Cat Studios Ltd.
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
24 March, 2014
Google Play Store
Road Trip USA - A Classic Hidden Object Game. Take a trip across the beautiful landscape of the United States in this fun and exciting Hidden Object Game. Includes fun word riddles and silhouette picture puzzles.
Road Trip USA was initially developed by KnuckleBone Entertainment Inc. (Now Max the Cat Studios Ltd.). KnuckleBone Entertainment Inc. was created when PopCap closed its Vancouver studio and seven ex-PopCap employees formed KnuckleBone Entertainment. The team behind KnuckleBone Entertainment has a long history of creating award winning and very successful Hidden Object Games. First as SpinTop Games then PopCap Games. As a team they created titles such as Mystery P.I., Amazing Adventures, and Vacation Quest. They were also part of the team behind the Hidden Agenda Facebook game. Sadly the KnuckleBone Entertainment Inc. team parted ways. On his own Desmond Fernando renamed KnuckleBone Entertainment to become Max the Cat Studios. Road Trip USA was developed using the Unity3d engine.
- 3 Fun modes, Relaxed, Blitz and Unlimited.
- 20 Beautiful HD scenes.
- Features famous iconic landmarks such as, Golden Gate Bridge, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon and The Alamo.
- Optimized for Retina devices.
- Kitsch, retro vibe.
- Max the Cat is hidden in every scene.
- Universal app for both iPad and iPhone.
- Uses iCloud save, pick up where you left off on another device.
- Road Trip USA is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
Logo & Icon
- "A fun twist to the classic hidden object game as this one has an unusual theme that makes it both fun and interesting."
- Tonya Medieros, appPicker.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Max the Cat Studios Ltd.
Max the Cat Studios Ltd. is a games development studio, we make fun and engaging games for everyone. Max the Cat Studios specializes in developing games using Unity3d for mobile platforms. Max the Cat Studios is owned and operated by Desmond Fernando, with some help from Max the Cat (who likes to be paid in treats).
More information on Max the Cat Studios Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Road Trip USA - A Classic Hidden Object Game Credits
Business & Development, Max the Cat Studios